Benefits of the Digital Certificate
The Digital Certificate is a digital document that guarantees the identity of people to carry out their procedures through the Internet with legal certainty and confidentiality. Contains the identification data that is authenticated by a Registration Authority or official body.
The Digital Certificate: What is it for?
The digital certificate is a digital and official document that serves us for three main functions:
1. Authenticate yourself in the electronic offices of the Public Administrations such as the AEAT, the SEPE or the Town Halls, among others. The electronic headquarters are a part of the web page in which we can carry out procedures. Thanks to the digital certificate you can authenticate yourself (enter the headquarters) because it ensures that your identity was verified.
2. Carry out online procedures with the Public Administrations. Changing your tax address, submitting and paying taxes, applying for the European health card, requesting pensions and benefits or modifying bank details are some of the procedures that we can manage online, without leaving home or standing in line at the administrations.
3. Sign official documents. The digital certificate also incorporates the digital signature with which pdfs and official documents such as contracts (employment, university, rental, commercial), supporting documents, petitions, summons, etc. can be signed electronically.
Benefits of the Digital Certificate:
The benefits we obtain thanks to digital certificates are more than we think. Here are a few:
● Time saving. By carrying out all the procedures online, we stop wasting time in administrative queues or requesting appointments in one or other administrations.
● Security and integrity. Our signature cannot be altered or manipulated, as well as reducing the possibility of our documents being lost.
● Legal validity. The signature included in these certificates is a qualified electronic signature, that is, it has the highest legal rigor of the three kinds of signature. Behind your signatures on the documents and contracts you will have the European regulations (GDRP and eIDAS) guaranteeing the highest level of reliability and security of your signature.
● Improvement of the environment. With the digital certificate there is the absence of paper which, in a single individual, may not be much, but we do achieve a significant reduction when a large part of the population uses it for their paperwork.
Digital Certificate for physical person:
This electronic certification associates the user with signature verification data that allows confirming her identity. This Digital Certificate can be obtained by any Spanish or foreign citizen in possession of DNI or NIE.
For Legal Person:
Allows you to do business on behalf of the company you represent. This electronic certification associates the user with signature verification data that allows confirming her identity. This Digital Certificate can be obtained by any Spanish or foreign citizen in possession of their DNI or NIE.
If you want to process your Digital Certificate, contact us, we have a qualified team that will help you to make this procedure simple fast and secure.